Scout & Guide Headquarters,
Bryn Road, Swansea
This premises is jointed owed by ourselves and Glamorgan West Scouts, it is located on Bryn Road and is only a short walk to Singleton Park and the beach.
- The building has a telephone on site and has gas central heating.
- The Baden Powell Hall - a large hall, ideal size for activities & games.
- Kitchen - large fully equipped kitchen.
- Dining Room - with tables & chairs to seat 42 people.
- 5 Rooms - all suitable to be used as sleeping accommodation with camp beds.
- Shower room - containing 3 electric showers, 3 sinks with hot & cold water.
- Disabled shower & WC.
- Separate WC's for females & males.
- A large car park with disabled parking
- A good sized grassed area for groups to use.
There is a small grocery shop within walking distance and is not far from a regular bus service into the city centre and in the direction of Blackpill & Mumbles.
For bookings and enquiries please contact Charles Harding on 01792 466488