Penmaen Guide Campsite
Our beautiful campsite in located at Penmaen in the Gower, which overlooks Oxwich Bay and Three Cliffs Bay with footpaths down to the beach.
The site holds roughly 50 campers comfortably with equipment supplied:
- A variety of tents
- Gas stoves & Gas bottles
- Patrol boxes containing cooking pans, utensils etc.
- A fridge and small freezer
- Foldable benches and Tables
The site has a large wooden hut which is used for storage but can also be used for dining/activities or alternative accommodation in extreme weather. There is electric, mains water and a boiler in the hut.
There is also a concrete shelter for cooking under.
- A disabled toilet and Shower.
- Three electric showers.
- Four toilet cubicles with sinks.
For bookings please contact Margaret Rees - email@example.com or 01792 528536